Our first international training was held in Istanbul, Turkey from 4 th to 8 th February 2019 on ‘Strategic Thinking and Resource Mobilisation’. This training aimed at developing capacities of management professionals, CSO leaders, entrepreneurs and public sector employees to think strategically and explore new solutions to old problems. The training was led by Harris Khalique and Robert Nieuwenhuijs and covered the following topics in detail:
1. Strategic Thinking and Organisational planning
2. Creative Thinking for new solutions
3. Developing strategic documents (Theory of Change and Logframes)
4. Donor Mapping and developing resource mobilisation plan
5. Traditional and non-traditional funding mechanisms
There were a total of 15 participants, including two from Nepal and 13 from all across Pakistan.